Unexplained Fertility: What Could It Be?
Unexplained fertility rates are around twenty percent. Perhaps exploring further any environmental and lifestyle habits that can have a major impact on the ability to conceive.
Some factors to consider in people with ‘unexplained fertility’:
- environmental toxins, or exposure (home, work, dental, and other)
- nutritional deficiencies (these are quite common)
- inflammatory processes in the body (processed foods, lifestyle, and other)
- stress (may result in elevated levels of cortisol, which affects all hormones)
- immune function (possible overactive)
It is not simply ‘unexplained’, but requires thinking outside the ‘box’.